antradienis, kovo 18, 2008

Randomness


Looks like I died again and no excuse for that this time, so I'll put in some random links that I liked recently :]

A friend named Agniya showed me a really neat Russian Calendar. Agniya is cool, she once found something for an old update of mine. <3 I went to visit her and a few people in London last week btw. :]

Then there's Flickr.com again, because I like that site the most now. I found a group where people make and post songcharts. Just click and see for yourself :]

Also, Blogspot is full of wee gems as well. So I'll show you two of them today:
- I Took Photos
- Photoshop Disasters
no explanations needed I guess? :]

And, finally, something that's not kawaii for once :D

Thank you for reading, I hope the next entry will come sooner than this one did :D

2 komentarai:

Anonimiškas rašė...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Vesta rašė...

ack, thank you! :]