trečiadienis, kovo 26, 2008

Free[k]hand

There are two certain Flickr.com groups that I am a member of and often visit: Notebookism and Drawing Journal. The titles are pretty self-explanatory I guess. So, anyway, every time I go there, I spot one or two drawings similar to the picture above and, somehow, I never clicked on the artist, although I really liked them. Now I did, though, and I have acquired a new contact in my Flickr contact-list :]

Miguel Herranz a.k.a. Free[k]hand is a wicked illustrator, my friends, but I seem to like his sketches more than finished/official works. Or maybe it's just me *shrugs*. Apart from his Official Website, you can spot him on
Flickr and on Blogspot too!

Enjoy enjoy!

P.S. note the new link lists on the page's left :]

2 komentarai:

Unknown rašė...

Thank you sooooooooooo much! And I agree: I love much more my sketches than my finished(official work.

Vesta rašė...

No probs :] I think I prefer cketches to finished work in general, because sketches show off more character :]