antradienis, balandžio 03, 2007

The Little Ones

I was about to say that I don't know how come I haven't posted about them earlier, but I'd lie, because I do know why; had only two kinda-okay songs and didn't think much of them. But, a few days ago, I had the chance to listen to their self-released album 'Sing Song'(2006) and loved it. Some people call The Little Ones one of the happiest indie bands around, others call them summery-sounding - which means practically the same thing - and I couldn't agree more.

Genre: Indie

Tracks to download
The Little Ones - Oh, MJ!
The Little Ones - Lovers Who Uncover
The Little Ones - Lovers Who Uncover (Crystal Castles remix) - I can't decide which one I like more: this or the original.

Useful links
We are The Little Ones - Official website
Myspace - for more music

2 komentarai:

Anonimiškas rašė...

I LOVE CRYSTAL CASTLES VERSION!

Vesta rašė...

IT WAS THE THING THAT GOT ME INTO THEM! :D