pirmadienis, balandžio 02, 2007

The Cool Hunter

I've read an article about cool-hunts and there was a link to a not-working site bellow, so I googled 'cool-hunter' and found this site. I know that you might not like the 'mainstreamness' of the thing, but I've found some nice things in there and I would like to share them with you.


I like packaging, especially when it's good.


Shoo Biz is about... shoes? And the way people sell them. Also, some more shoes for you to costumise.


How come kids get the best looking clothes, things and even bookshops?


This one might be my favourite because I happen to be a footie addict and want to have a room like that.


Street style! Inspiration-Nation! Street Stalker! Street Stalker! Street Stalker!


My dream bag.


If you're not too sure whether you want your tattoo to be visible 24/7, you should consider this.


Go to thecoolhunter.net for more goodnesses.

1 komentaras:

Anonimiškas rašė...

Saitą žinojau, bet UV blacklight tatoos man - naujas dalykas. Superfantastisch.