ketvirtadienis, vasario 15, 2007

Chessie













I was talking to a friend on Skype and, all of a sudden, he started spazzing about this awesome track he was listening to. Since we're all cool like that, we always share, so he sent it to me. It was 'Daylight (Sutekh remix)' by an American duo called Chessie.

I started spazzing back when I was done listening.

It gets inside of you and you start to feel the music as if it was a part of you. Really powerfull.

Anyways, I hunted up some more tracks and, so far, I like them. Not as much as 'Dayligh' (notice the name of this blog), but they're somewhere not too far behind.

Genre/s: Electro-acoustic, Electronica, Experimental Techno, Abstract

Tracks to download

Daylight (Sutekh remix)

Nowa Huta - good for chillouting :)

Approach Limited - it's drum'n'bass-ish. I like that in a song :D

Useful links

Plug Research - Chessie's home. You can also find some more nice artists like Dntel and the like.

MySpace - Visit for some info and general MySpace-things.

Komentarų nėra: