šeštadienis, gruodžio 29, 2007

I have outdone myself

By not updating for ages! Thought I'd at least make a [probably] last entry for the year 2007 and... try to be better in 2008? I am working on the update now, but I am not too sure about the 'being better part, sorry :D

I have decided that I don't really like DeviantArt anymore as it's over-crowded with either crap or the 'popular' artists have all started to look alike and that's kind of bothering. Of course, there're still people that I go there for, but not as much as there used to be :< So, if I want something really good, I go to our wee Blogspot, my current favourite of EVER Flickr or artist portfolios, but let's stay with those two goldmines for now, um? :]

Blogspot:
Kris.likes.to.draw - good style
Faitetrit - A French artist
Matte Stephens - Birds and other lovely creatures
No-eye-candy-here - A fellow Lithuanian
Mistake by Kuanth - Look at those things!
Armina - monsters and there was something else

Flickr:
Magelis - my happy forest friend <33 You can see a lot of me in there :D
Dzian-dzian - Milda is cool, I know her in person and I am not ashamed to brag about it!
Cinamonas - I met him once :D A photographer for this one Lithuanian magazine called Pravda and, yeah, I forgot to be humble again :D
Fotoaparatas - Another Lithuanian with his amazing photographs. I have recentlly found out that I've got a weakness for tiny flowers.
Lastleaf - I especially like the older works
Eat your carrots - Aaaahh! Can't get enough of it, I think you can find them @ Blogspot as well.
Malota - aaaaaaaaaaaah!!
Senioritapolyester - Where do they come from? ;_;
Himnôfeda - Good style *pats*
Greentheory - I like them :]

Ah, enough for now! Let me flee~

1 komentaras:

Anonimiškas rašė...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.